“From Atoms to Homo Sapiens” with Mr Eli S Lejeune. 10:00 am in the Beit Hamidrash. Men and Women welcome.
Hire of Pauline Glick Hall
The Pauline Glick Hall is available for hire. This includes-
Purpose built catering kitchen
- Floor space able to comfortably accommodate:
- up to 200 people seated or
- 170 seated + a dance floor or
- 170 seated + central buffet area
- It can be adapted to meet all your needs
- Wheelchair access and disabled toilet facilities on ground floor
- Stage area suitable for musicians
For details of hall hire, fees and availability please contact us.
Come and enjoy lunch with Marie van der Zyl, the President of the Board of Deputies. £20 per person/£10 per child under 10. Booking essential by clicking here.
Richard Cohen will speak about the new biography of Churchill entitled “Walking with Destiny”. Signed copies of the book will be available for purchase. Entrance £3 to be paid at the door on the evening. Pre-Booking essential by clicking here.